The Camden Clark medical center Nursing Alumnae has established a scholarship fund in memory of Ella Bloomheart, former Camden Clark medical center School of Nursing Director. Again this year, the Alumnae will award two $1,500 scholarships to nursing students and two $1500 Mary Jo Gilliand scholarships to Camden Clark employees for continuing education.
Students interested in the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Live in the area served by Camden Clark medical center, which includes 11 counties in West Virginia and Ohio
- Have written documentation of acceptance to a nursing program accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Have successfully completed one year of nursing and currently enrolled as a second year nursing student
You can get an application at a number of places:
- Use the scholarship within the next academic year
Download Ella Bloomheart Student Scholarship Application
Download Mary Jo Gilliand Continuing Education Scholarship Application
- Pick one up at the Camden Clark medical center Information Desk, or the Camden Clark Foundation Office located at 2801 Birch Street, Parkersburg, WV
Application deadline is April 8th, 2013. Scholarships will be awarded during the Annual Nursing Alumnae Luncheon on May 4, 2013.